| Spoiler warning!|
This article may contain plot details about recently released or untranslated manga material. Read with caution!
|Family|| Bungo Inuta (father)|
Sayoko Inuta (mother)
Nui Inuta (sister/deceased)
Genpachi Inukai (foster brother)
|Friends|| Shino Inuzuka|
|Anime Debut||Episode 2|
|Manga Debut||Chapter 4|
|Japanese|| Takuma Terashima (TV series)|
Kazuya Nakai (Drama CD)
Kobungo Inuta (犬田小文吾, Inuta Kobungo) is the holder of the Bead of Brotherhood. He works for a bed and breakfast inn, which his family owns.
Kobungo has short and spikey tan hair, as well as slightly tanned skin. he has gold eyes and is quite tall. Kobungo can often be seen wearing a short-sleeved t-shirt under an olive-green, short-sleeved cargo shirt.
Kobungo is a very excitable person, which is shown when Genpachi says that Shino is "his type." He is also very stubborn and cares deeply for those around him, constantly trying to get Genpachi out of confinement.
He was a foot soldier who accompanied Genpachi on a mission in a Northern village, where an incident took place. He and Genpachi were attacked by man-eating demons, and now as a result he can turn into a demon himself. He has a peony mark on his lower back.
- Kobungo can change into a wind demon, Fuki.
- He is capable of creating strong winds.
- Thanks to demon's powers, he instantly regenerates.
- Kobungo as a demon can eat other demons.
Genpachi Inukai - "foster'' brother,
- He mistakes Keno for a girl and thought he was very beautiful.
- Once, he accidentally made a contract with a lower demon and the demon went to a killing spree due to it and it ended up with him eating the demon (he was mad at the demon tricking him into it) and had a upset stomach at the end of the day.
- His character songs are called STILL ALIVE! and Kaze Kaminari Kouro (with Genpachi).
|Eight Dog Warriors|
|Shino Inuzuka | Sosuke Inukawa | Genpachi Inukai | Kobungo Inuta | Keno Inusaka | Dosetsu Inuyama | Daikaku Inumura | Shinobu Inue|
|Sacred Beast Houses|
|Rio Satomi | Kaname Osaki | Ayane Mizuki | Nachi Hinozuka|
|Gods and Demons|
|Fusehime | Murasame | Yatsufusa | Five Foxes | Hibiki | Kaede | Yukihime | Kokonoe | Megu | Raiki | Fuki | Noro | Hazuki | Kagetsu | Natsume | Shinonome | Usakuma | Gama no Aya | Asen|
|Hamaji | Fenegan | Lilith | Akane Saiki|
|Seiran | Myoko | Chudai | Yana | Takanobu | Saki|
|Ao | Tamazusa|
|Bungo Inuta | Sayoko Inuta | Nui Inuta | Hinaginu Inumura | Norikiyo Inumura | Kaho | Atsushi | Joji Sakuraba | Kenta | Kohaku | Chitose | Shoichi | Akihiko Narimura | Ruri Kobayakawa | Suzu Kumagai | Kayako | Tae | Yuri Hinozuka|