|Season 1, Episode 9|
|Air Date||March 2, 2013|
|Ending||String of pain|
|← Episode 8||Episode 10 →|
Hamaji wishes to become a doctor and transfers to the school's dormitory. She meets a new friend there. When Shino gets there, he is attacked by a powerful guardian.
Characters in Order of AppearanceEdit
Character in bold denotes character's first appearance.
Manga to Anime DifferencesEdit
- Skipped scenes:
- Hamaji asking Kaname about Shino, when he is lectured by Rio.
- Kobungo coming home and being scolded for Megu eating a lot.
- Ruri explaining her connection with Kaname.
- Hamaji thinking about Suzu's name when she finds Usakuma.
- In the manga, Shino's talk with Rio occurs before Hamaji exclaims that she wants to become a doctor.
- In the manga, Hamaji met Suzu before Shino get to school.
- When Hamaji met Ruri, she told her that she was visited by her little brother in the manga, but little sister in the anime.
- In the anime, Kokonoe's explanation doesn't include the part about mirrors and Shino realizing that Usakuma was in fact his image of Hamaji.
Kobungo complains that if he'd knew Keno was with them, he would have tagged along and went on an evening date. Keno says that he doesn't want to come there again and questions what Kobungo meant by "date". Kobungo exclaims that he will look after beautiful woman and begins to imagine what would happen. Keno is confused about what he is talking about, but decides that it doesn't matter.
|Season 1||1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13|
|Season 2||14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26|
|Blu-ray&DVD||Vol.1 | Vol.2 | Vol.3 | Vol.4 | Vol.5 | Vol.6 | Vol.7 | Vol.8 | Vol.9 | Vol.10 | Vol.11 | Vol.12 | Vol.13|